The Winter Training session begins the week of October 21st.
- All abilities and levels are welcome.
- Prepare and race the Winter Race Series:
- Santa Stampede 5k/10k - Dec 14th
- Frosty's Frozen 5m/10m - Jan 18th
- Snowman Stampede 5m/10m - Feb 22nd
- Stay in shape for the year
- Speed Training
- Read more about the benefits to being a strider here.
Boulder Striders is a year-round program, offering three training sessions -- Spring, Summer/Fall and Winter. The Summer/Fall session culminates with a group trip to a destination race outside of Colorado.
Why join The Boulder Striders ?
Led by 4-time Olympian Colleen De Reuck , the Boulder Striders group training program helps runners of all abilities and experience levels achieve the results they seek. Whether it's a marathon, 5k race or overall fitness, Boulder Striders will help improve your running in a motivating and fun environment. While we train hard, we also love to socialize.
- customized training schedule
- coached group workouts
- motivation from others within your group
- weekly workouts at different running locations
- injury support from our listed providers
- drinks after workouts
- discounts to our various sponsors
- post training social
- tech shirt at each session
- Fun group workouts designed to enhance fitness & performance
- Training groups based on your goal race pace
- Coaches to help achieve your individual running goals
- Weekly web-posted workout schedules with easy access
- Workouts based on time on your legs rather than distance covered
- Boulder Striders is a year-round program, offering three training sessions -- Spring, Summer/Fall and Winter. The Summer/Fall and Winter sessions culminate with a group trip to a destination race outside of Colorado.
Hi Boulder Striders,
Training will be cancelled for this Wed 4th. Please do the workout on the treadmill.
Thank you. Please call me if you have any questions.
Kim Wright- 45.09
Tammy Thramann- 49.27
Nancy Kinney- 51. 12
Sarah Quinn- 3.26.43
Jeff Bernardy- 3.36.02
Tim Conway- 4.52.09